Saturday 19 September 2009

Dark Knight



Batman: [to The Joker] You wanted me, here I am.

The Joker: Wanna know how I got these scars?

The Joker: [holding a knife inside Gambol's mouth]
Wanna know how I got these scars? My
father was....a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual.
Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So,
me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. Turns to me and he
says "Why so serious?" Comes at me with the knife,"Why so serious?" He sticks the blade
in my mouth. "Let’s put a smile on that face!" And..... Why so serious?

Nunca tinha dado importancia ao filme Dark Knight porque ja tinha uma ideia formada.E
'e nessas pequenas coisas que consegue-se perceber que o preconceito leva-nos a perder
coisas boas nessa vida.
Preconceito, porque achava que era uma estoria simples de quadradinhos do
batman.Bom filme.Gostei da interpretacao do falecido Heath Ledger, Deus o tenha. Tive
quase a impressao que ele inspirou-se no actor Jim Carrey.Se assim foi...foi uma grande
inspiracao, perfeito.A imagem e os efeitos especiais sao de primeira qualidade.Nota 10.

No comments: