Friday 21 November 2008

RonaldoxMarcelo


CRISTIANO RONALDO was branded ‘malicious’ and a ‘bigmouth’ in an attack by two Brazil stars.
The Manchester United idol was accused of trying to break Tiago Silva’s leg as Portugal crashed 6-2 in Brasilia on Wednesday.
Silva stormed: “He’s a malicious guy and if I hadn’t jumped out of the way he would have broken my leg.”
Fluminense defender Silva, linked with a move to Chelsea in January, added: “He just lost it because we snuffed him totally out of the game.
“He had the nerve to say he didn’t touch me but that’s only because I got out of his way.
“Then he realised he was in the wrong and tried to apologise but I wasn’t accepting that.”
Real Madrid ace Marcelo said: “Ronaldo was out of order and a bigmouth. He elbowed me off the ball, then tried to have a shouting match about it.”


Ps:So faltava o beijo na boca nessa foto.Se isso acontecesse os jornais nessa altura do "credit crunch" iriam disparar nas vendas.

No comments: